Followers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Vanessa Hudgens: Style

Hey Guys! I am HUGE fan of Vanessa Hudgens and if you follow this blog then you know that I love doing fashion posts! So this will be Vanessa's outfits that are my favorite! Enjoy! 



Teal dress? Yes! Strappy heels? Yes. Big clutch and necklace? Yes! Love it! 



I love the pop of color the flowy top gives and I love how it's tucked into jeans. With black heels. This makes the outfit a perfect combo. 



I love the bohemian/Indian style flowy top, skinny jeans, big bag, and flat boots. Love it! 



Love the colorful top underneath with a scarf and long cardigan is so perfect! Zach is a cute accessory too! ;) 



I love all the subtle colors and then the bold scarf. Makes this outfit rock! 



Soft pink lace dress with black stockings and black heels = PURE GENIUS!!!!! 



Love this white dress! Too cute! 



I also admire Vanessa's laid back side with big sunglasses, loose top, jeans, and flip-flops.



Who let the cat out of the bag? Apparently Vanessa did! And she made it work. Sure it isn't my favorite, but there is so much going on that I feel like if one thing was gone, it'd be ruined. 

No comments:

Post a Comment