Followers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Friday Favorites #2

Hey Guys! So I know that last week I did not make a Friday favorites or really any post, but that's because we were both hanging out and chilling! I hope you enjoy!

L.A. Colors Foundation in True Beige

So I know this is a really cheap brand of makeup and gets a lot of hate usually, but I like this foundation. I have been wearing it for a while now and I must say i really like it. It doesn't give much coverage at all, but it works flawlessly for under eye circles. Also i am really, really pale, so this foundation is too dark for me so I will have to get a new foundation for winter!

Urban Decay Perversion Eye Shadow

This is a great shadow to pat on your waterline right after you put your eyeliner on and I think it looks great and helps my eyeliner last all day.

Keeping Up With the Kardashians

I am obsessed with this show I think it is great!

The Nine Lives of Chloe King

I am in love with this show I think it is great and the Summer finale was a HUGE shocker!

Pretty Little Liars

I love this show so much and I can not wait for the Summer finale!!!

The Secret Life of The American Teenager

And yet again another TV show! I have been watching TV like crazy and can not wait for next weeks episode!!!!!

Sorry for not that many beauty products :/

No comments:

Post a Comment