Followers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

School Bag Must-Haves!!!!


Hey Guys! I thought I would let you know some things that  I think you should always have in your school bag!

Lotion or Hand Cream 

You will always want to have a nice hand cream or lotion to use when your hands get dry and you don't have one! 


Sanitizer  

Glam Star Fruit PocketBac® Sanitizing Hand Gel - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body Works
Sanitizer is essential for many reasons! For one, in the day if you have to sanitize before lunch, you can use your own sanitizer. Also if you feel germy or spill something on you in class, you could attempt to get some of it off. 


Small Body Mist/Perfume 
Secret Wonderland™ Travel-Size Fragrance Mist - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works 
Body Mist is great to have in your bag, mainly your locker, but if you need a quick spritz you can just spray it on! Secret Wonderland is one of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works too! 


Hair Ties 



I think everyone should have a hair tie in their bag because I know for gym sometimes it was nice to put my hair up! Also in my home economics class, when we would cook, girls had to put their hair up. 


Lip Balm



I think everyone should have lip balm in their bag because when you lips are chapped you don't want to make it worse by picking or licking them. 


Lip Gloss 



I think lip gloss is pretty essential because you will always want lip gloss to make your lips look glossy! Also Huge Lips Skinny Hips are great because they can help make you less hungry! 


Hair Clips



These are so essential if you or someone else is having a hair crisis and they don't have any, these will help. 


Energy Lotion 
Energy - Orange Ginger Travel-Size Body Lotion - Aromatherapy - Bath & Body Works


For me this essential because if I have a test or just can't wake up in the morning, this will help wake you up and be full of energy! 


Gum or Mints
 

Gum or mints are a must have because if you need your breathe to smell good, you would want these essentials. Also gum is supposed to help you remember things better so it's good for studying or learning in class. 












No comments:

Post a Comment