Followers

Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Favorite Eyeliners and Mascaras

Hey Guys! So I thought I would tell you what some of my favorite eyeliners and mascaras are of all time!!!

#1: Prestige Waterproof Eyeliner in Granite

I love this eyeliner because it isn't completely black so it looks so pretty on the waterline. It does not have a very long staying power though which is the bad part about it. :(

#2: Urban Decay Zero Eyeliner

I love this eyeliner because it stays quite a while, but I notice it lasting for only about 5-7 hours which is the most unfortunate thing about it.

#3: Bad Gal Lash Mascara

I love this mascara so much because it can make your lashes look so long and bold!

#4: Maybelline One by One Mascara

I love his mascara because it is inexpensive and I love how it looks on my lashes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment