Followers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

25 Things I Want to do This Fall!

Hey Guys! I wanted to share with you, and make a list of 50 things I want to do this Fall. Fall is my second favorite season next to Winter!


1. Rake a pile of leaves
2. Jump in a pile of leaves
3. Go to a high school football game
4. Drink hot apple cider
5. Go in a haunted house
6. Do Halloween makeup looks on my blog!
7. Go in a corn maze
8. Carve pumpkins
9. Eat candy
10. But up decorations
11. Play a scary prank on someone
12. Go to a Halloween party
13. Take pictures outside of nature
14. Go to a festival
15. Go on a hay-ride
16. Watch a Halloween movie
17. Get some Halloween makeup
18. Do my nails Halloween inspired
19. Big out on Thanksgiving
20. Wear ORANGE! (Fashion don't lol)
21. Have an awesome birthday!!!!!!
22. Try to not get sick
23. Try a new Fall trend
24. Finish a book
25. Get the Sims3 Pets in October!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment