Followers

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Apology!!!

 






I'm sorry to everyone that I have hurt. I didn't mean to and I feel awful. I lost my best friend and it caused me pain anger and rage. I acted stupid and inappropriate and I don't think it was the right thing to do. I am honestly so sorry and I hope you can forgive me and let things go close or fully back to the way they were. I am terribly sorry to the people that I have hurt. Please, please, try to forgive me.

             "Apologizing doesn't mean your right or wrong it just means you value your relationship, more than you ego."
             "No one's perfect, and when people make big mistakes, all they want to do is fix it. Don't try to make things worse by not forgiving them."
             "Forgiveness is like a fire, it will always stay light, if you never forgive."

No comments:

Post a Comment