Followers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Current Lovies!



Hey gurls! Sorry long time no see!  Today I'm showing you my current faves right now.







I love the Village Naturals Bath Shoppe mango mandarin body lotion because it hydrates your skin and smells amazing!









Oh my gosh! Bling String is so cool! I'm wearing the silver right now. It has different colors like gold and brown, blue and silver,silver and pink and more!











My favorite eyeshadow palette is the Profusion Colour Me Glow eyeshadow palette.











This is by far my favorite blush. It is  Glo Minerals blush in Rosebud, completely matte and a beautiful rose color. And it looks extremely natural.











Elf Total Face Brush is an amazing brush for anything. I personally love to use it for blush to give it an all over glowy look.











Favorite Songs:

Don't Forget- Demi Lovato
Catch Me- Demi Lovato
You Make Me Feel- Cobra Starship ft. Sabi

No comments:

Post a Comment