Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

TAG: What's Your Fragrance?

Hey Guys! I found this TAG going around that I really wanted to try! I found it here. I TAG my co-owner to do this and all of you guys! Let's keep this TAG going around, shall we? 


  • Fruity, floral, warm, spicy, or food smell? 

  • Body spray or perfume?

  • Whats your all time favorite perfume?

  • Whats your all time favorite body spray?

  • What are fragrance are you wearing right now?

  • I love the FRUITY Summer scents! I think that they are so amazing and are always so good! 

  • Both. Sometimes I like perfume for a more "special" occasion, but honestly I wear the scent that I want. 

  • Bath & Body Works Mango Mandarin (discontinued

  • Bath & Body Works Cozy Autumn Vanilla 
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment