Followers

Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Favorites!

Hey Girlies! I'm showin you guys my favorites items this week. Enjoy!





I'm recently wearing Sinful Colors Easy Going. It's a beautiful pale pinky color.















I also currently am wearing OPI's Crown Me Already! over my Easy Going by Sinful Colors.


















I recently have been using my gold cream eyeshadow that I made myself. (P.S, i did a DIY on that)








From Kohls, are these pretty satin animal print headbands. They're also super comfy.














This has been in another one of my favorites, but i just love it alot! Elf Shimmering Facial Whip.














Another Elf product is the Candid Coral blush. It looks so natural especially with my skintone.








Random!
Favorite Songs:
  • It Girl- Jason Derulo
  • The One That Got Away- Katy Perry
  • Lighters- Bruno Mars (ft. Eminem & Royce da 5'9)












No comments:

Post a Comment