Followers

Friday, October 14, 2011

Whitney Eve Port: Fashion

Hey Guys! Another one of my fashion posts! Whitney Port is one of my favorite girls when it comes to fashion! Her website is: http://whitneyport.celebuzz.com/ Enjoy!!! 


Black Striped Dress

This is so simple and classic, but yet chic and flirty! 


Gold with Bold 

I think that this is a little bit edgier then some, but still so cute and fabulous! 


Light Wash Jeans 

I think that this is one of my favorite outfits all in all because the sweater and jeans make it laid back, but the rocker boots make this look a must-have! 


Classic White Dress 

Such a cute chic dress that is perfect for one a night out in town! 


Polka Dots and Lace 

This is such a great way to mix patterns! 


Croped Sweater 

I love all of these pieces and I think they go so well together. 



No comments:

Post a Comment