Followers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

TGIF: Shopping, Cleaning, Painting, Packing, R.I.P.

Hey Guys! This TGIF is all about organization and stuff like that. It has been a pretty hectic week, but I'm glad I got through with it. First off yesterday or the day before, one of my brothers friends shot himself and he didn't make it. I just want to say R.I.P. to my brothers friend and I hope that his family is okay. So this weekend I will start looking for paint swatches because my mom and I are switching rooms. This will be one of my birthday presents which I am so happy about! Her room/my new room has 2 closets and it's much bigger than my room right now. The color I am looking for is either gray or light purple because that's the color of my new bedspread. Also I will be painting and help be packing boxes for my grandmas house because she has moved out and went to live somewhere else. My mom will be getting her house so we will be able to pay money for renters to come in! Also this weekend I am returning some shoes that I bought and I ended up hating! And I will also be painting at my grandma's this weekend. I also need to clean my room and get it more organized! Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment