Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Get Your Freak on TAG!!!

Hey Guys! So I saw my co-owner do this TAG and I really wanted to do it so..... let's roll. ;) 


1) What's a nickname only your family calls you: Joc or J-Dog (no joke!) My friends call me Juice!!! 
2) What's a weird habit of yours: Playing with my hair ALL THE TIME!!!! 
3) Do you have any weird phobias: Windows!!! At night I mean, I CAN NOT sleep by a window or I can't have the blinds open or anything at night, my windows never get opened also because there is a thing called air conditioning. ;) 
4) What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when your alone: Well I'm never alone usually and I do at grocerys stores and stuff and people don't seem to mind ;), but I love She Will Be Loved, Justin Bieber (guilty as charged), Selena Gomez, any other song that's awesome!!!
5) What's one of your biggest pet peeves: When people have food or lipstick on their teeth. This has happened to me, and in front of a hottie ;) 
6) What's one of your nervous habits: Tapping my feet and my face turns red. 
7) What side of the bed do you sleep on: Right. 
8) What was your first stuffed animal and it's name: Actually it's a blanket, and I still have it. My mom bought a back-up in case my original got too scratched up! It is baby pink!!! 
9) What's the drink that you always order at Starbucks: Vanilla Bean 
10) What's a beauty rule you preach, but don't practice: Changing my mascara every 3 months and never pull on your skin when your applying eyeliner. 
11) Which way do you face in the shower: Every which way possible. :) 
12) Do you have any "weird" body skills: I can dance, I can touch my thumb to wrist, and I can text very fast! Oh and I can touch my tongue to my nose! 
13) What's you favorite comfort food that's "bad", but you love to eat: Rice!!!!!!!!!!!! 
14) What's a phrase or exclamation you always say: Hollahhhh, Aye Gurl!!!!! 
15) Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing: shorts and a HUGE t-shirt!!!!! 
16) What did you used to wear that you thought was cool, but now you realize it wasn't hot: A brown glittery horse top with lighter brown leggings!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment