- 1 1/2
- cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 1/2
- cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- cup packed brown sugar
- teaspoon salt
- cup butter, melted
- cup chopped pecans
- can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- cup semisweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
- tablespoons butter, softened
- cup orange and brown candy-coated chocolate candies
- Step 1:
In large bowl, mix oats, flour, brown sugar, salt and 1 cup butter with spoon. Stir in pecans. Remove 1 cup; set aside for topping. Press remaining mixture into pan.
In 2-quart saucepan, cook condensed milk, chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Spread chocolate mixture over crust. Sprinkle with candies and reserved oat mixture; press into chocolate mixture.
Bake 23 to 25 minutes or until set.. Cool completely, about 2 1/2 hours. Cut into 8 rows by 4 rows.