Followers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Feature Spotlight!: Thatssofresh.blogspot.com

Hey Guys! This is my first feature spotlight! I will be doing these weekly, but I will be doing 2 today to kick off the series! This feature spotlight is on http://thatssofresh.blogspot.com/. These feature spotlight's is where I will be doing a post that they did COMPLETELY and I give full credit to them. I hope you enjoy and again she did all the work! Not me!


Apple and Pumpkin Picking!!! 9/11








9/11--- Today we went apple and pumpkin picking.. and it was really fun!!! we've gone before but my son is 4 and its just an amazing age for this kind of stuff.. he loved it.. we went early in the day and then later we got hot dogs and then drove around..... seriously an amazing day for me lol it really hit me that we are adding to our family and even though I cannot wait till the baby is here to join in all the fun I definitely took advantage today of just hanging out with my two guys! 
9/11 affects me more than I ever thought it would... and today spending time with my family just made me appreciate life so much.. and how fortunate & proud I am to be an American!

For the nails .. base is Sephora by OPI "Run with it" I then used a Sally Hansen Quick Pen in "Gold " chrome with BM222 my accent finger was inspired by a post DuckDuckGander did HERE the leaves are from bm04 for the other nails the leaves are three colors.. konad special polish in red and yellow and OPI "Pampalona Purple"

No comments:

Post a Comment