Followers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

I Want It!!! Volume 2!!!

Hey Guys! This weeks products that I really want to try like I do all weeks! They will just keep getting better and better!

MAC Angel Flame Mineralize Skinfinish
 Mineralize Skinfinish Mineralize Skinfinish
These I want so bad! I love MAC products and I especially love their face products! I would love to try these and I might actually end up picking these up! In Lightscapade, Porcelain Pink.

Bath &  Body Works Charmed Life
$1 Be Enchanted Preview > Shop now.
I really want to go to the store and at least smell it because I always love Bath & Body Works frangrances and this one sounds really good!

Bath & Body Works Creamy Pumpkin Soap
Creamy Pumpkin Gentle Foaming Hand Soap - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body Works
I love Bath & Body Works soaps and they are the only kind I have in my house! Creamy pumpkin would be the best Fall scent in my bathroom!

Hello Kitty Graffitti Perfume
Graffiti Rollergirl
I love the packaging of these perfumes and this is the second one! I want to smell this perfume and maybe pick one up! I think this would be a great addition to any perfume collection!

Beauty Rush Wink, Wink

I love the Beauty Rush body splashes and I really want to try this new one that I think would smell amazing and I would definitly love to try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment