Followers

Monday, October 3, 2011

Movie Monday: Contagion and The Bling Ring


Hey Guys! For this Movie Monday I have 2!! Enjoy!              





This movie I went with some guy and girl friends and I liked it! A movie about a women that travels to Hong Kong and catches a disease there and she dies and then lots and lots of people die. I think that this movie was amazing and I think you need to see it with more than one person to be able to enjoy it! It was very interesting to see the virus and how it happened and them trying to figure it out! Great! Great actors too! 

 
The Bling Ring was such a good movie! It's about a group of teens that start robbing celebrities homes and the attention gets drawn to them. Based on a true story that premiered on Lifetime! I absolutely loved this movie and I think that is perfect for anyone! I loved it soooooo much! 


No comments:

Post a Comment