Followers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Questionnaire!!!! October 17, 2011


1.) Mood: HAPPY :) 
2.) What do you hear right now? My music and my facebook buzzer thingy :) 
3.) Do you have any tattoos? Ya right!!!! Temporary sometimes ;) 
4.) Current nail polish: Candy Corn nails!!! 
5.) What is your favorite pair of shoes? My Kohl's Moccasins 
6.) Current outfit: Sweatpants, American Eagle sweatshirt, moccasins 

7.) Do you collect anything? MAKEUP <3 
8.) What is your favorite perfume (or body/soap scent if you don't wear perfume)? Bath & Body Works Warm Autumn Vanilla 
9.) Do you feel younger or older than your current age? Way OLDER!!!!! I always curse and act older!!! And get into arguments with my parents!!!! Life of a teenager <3 
10.) Weekly goals: I have none so far......?!? Oh go shopping!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment