Followers

Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday Questionnaire!!!! Happy Halloween!


Hey Guys! Happy Halloween! This here's another Monday Questionnaire! Get the questions here! 

1.) Mood:
I feel used and unappreciated, but happy at the same time.

2.) When was the last time you carved a pumpkin?
Last year, I didn't do mine this year yet because I keep forgetting.

3.) What is your favorite Halloween candy? Candy corn or Nerds Ropes. 

4.) What is your favorite Halloween memory? Last year when I went to my friends cousins house and we ate soup and went trick-or-treating together! I did that this year too with the same people.

5.) Do you believe in ghosts/spirits? Yes I do. I believe in almost anything so that the thing won't try and kill me.

6.) Were you allowed to dress up at school for Halloween as a kid? No. I can't now either.

7.) Did you trick-or-treat as a kid? At what age did you stop? I haven't stopped yet so that's good! 

8.) What is your favorite Halloween movie? Halloweentown series and Casper!!! 

9.) Did you dress up for Halloween this year? If so, as what? Yes, as a Black Sawn going to a Masquerade. 

10.) Weekly goals: Get some invitations handed out for my party, make the invitations, get some work done in school, work really hard in dance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment