- box (1 lb 2.4 oz) Betty Crocker® Original Supreme Premium brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
- cup Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting (from 16 oz container)
- to 5 drops neon green food color
- drops neon purple food color
- candy corn
- miniature candy-coated chocolate baking bits
- Betty Crocker® black decorating gel (from 0.68-oz tube)
- Step 1:
Divide frosting between 2 small bowls, placing a little more frosting in one bowl. Add green food color to the bowl with more frosting and purple food color to second bowl; mix both until blended. Frost 8 brownies with about 1 tablespoon green frosting; frost remaining brownies with purple frosting.
Decorate each brownie with 2 candy corns for neck "bolts" and 2 candy-coated baking bits for eyes. Use decorating gel to add pupils to eyes and draw mouth and hair.