Followers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Feature Spotlight!: fenuabeaute

Hey Guys! I am a HUGE fan of fenuabeaute! I think she does amazing looks and I wanted to do a featured post about her! I have been forgetting to do my featured posts so I will be doing this one and another one! I hope you guys enjoy! I'll give you a hint on this one: it involves Hello Kitty contacts!!!!! Check out her blog here!!!! 





     Muddy Kitty





Eventually I managed to put the Hello Kitty lenses in. I received two different pairs in total, the pink one was sponored by Uniqso and is the one manufactured by Yoyo Eye, thus it's my actually first original pair of lenses ever. Normally, overseas customers are able to buy the repackaged lenses only. The repackager for the Hello Kitty series is the brand Fynale. They don't differ at all even though I found the Yoyo Eye lenses easier to put in than the Fynale ones. But comfort-wise, pattern-wise and in general they're the same. The original vials came in an original Hello Kitty box, which I forgot to take a picture of.


(click to enlarge)


The lenses look vibrant in promotional pictures, but they're absolutely darkening in real life, thus these won't work well on non-brown-eyed people. I'm quite sure the pattern will be more obvious in combination with a darker eye colour. On mine the kitty heads were hardly visible and the pink turned into a muddy brown and my dear readers know that's exactly the reason why I dislike pink lenses, I was proven right once more.



(click to enlarge)


Comfort-wise they're average, at first they blurred my sight, then calmed down and felt better yet still noticeable and I don't like lenses that I'm aware of wearing. What I liked most about these lenses is theirenlargment factor, I decided to go for upper lashes today only yet my eyes looked incredibly huge. I wonder how alien-like they'll look when worn with bottom lashes, too.



(click to enlarge)


Overall I would recommend these to hardcore fans only or circle lens addicts like me, but people who buy lenses like once in three months should definitely skip them and save their money for some kick-ass lenses. So far Uniqso is the only store selling the original Yoyo Eye Princess Kitty lenses and I would recommend you getting the original lenses since these have a special design and are customized lenses, thus no mass production, pay attention to high quality. Don't forget to use my code AJ10 when placing an order with Uniqso!





List of products:
· Guerlain Parure Aqua foundation
· Majolica Majorca All Night compact powder
· Canmake transparent setting powder
· Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek pressed blush in PK301
· Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
· KIKO pressed eyeshadow in Amber Brown
· Anna Sui Dolly Girl mascara in #01
· Dollywink lashes in #4
· M.A.C Impassioned lipstick
· Guerlain KissKiss gloss in #821

No comments:

Post a Comment