Followers

Saturday, October 15, 2011

TGIF: Haunted Woods, Sleepover, Mall, Dining Out

 

Hey Guys! This is a new series that I will be doing called TGIF (Thank Gosh It's Friday) and I know that a lot of other bloggers do this, but I thought that it would be a fun idea! I will basically be telling either what I'm doing this weekend or this week or some random thing that have been happening in my life!

Okay so first off, I will be showering this fine Saturday morning! Then I will be going out to eat at this Chinese resturaunt which has the best rice and chicken! Then I will be going to the mall, I don't think I will be getting anything. Then I will come home and relax for a little bit. Then I will be going to my friends house at 5pm and I will be meeting her and 2 of my guy friends their. We will be hanging at her house until about 7pm. Then her mom will take us to a hounted woods and haunted house. When that ends I will be coming home for a short moment and packing to sleepover at my friends house. I will be arriving at about 9-9:30pm. Then my other friend will come to her house and another friend will be going as well. Only 2 of my 3 friends that are going to my friends house will be sleeping over. Then the next day I might go to see Footloose with Julianne Hough!!!! Have a fun weekend and tell us by e-mail or in the comments below what you will be doing this weekend or what you have done over the past week!





No comments:

Post a Comment