Followers

Saturday, October 29, 2011

TGIF: Trick-or-Treating, Halloween Parties, Sleepovers, McDonald's, Target

Hey Guys! This weekend is a four day weekend so I had Thursday and Friday off and then I have the weekend. I wanted to start off with the plans that I had already done for this weekend! On Wedsnday, I went home with my friend and she had other people come over too. Then we walked to McDonald's to get some food. We went into the play area because there were no other table available and this lady said that we were too ol to go into that area, so she cleared a table for us. Then she said that we were being too loud! We were'nt being too noisey and I think that she was being straight out rude! Anyways, then we went to Target and Kohl's. On Thursday I slept over at my friends house after dance. Her other brother who's a freshman, had 8 other freshman sleepover and it was so much fun! Some of them were hanging put with me and my friend and her older cousin! Then they sharpied eachother and a bunch of other fun things! On Friday morning the other guys left and then her brothers girl that's a friend came over and we watched Chuckie 2 and The Texas Chainsaw Masacre! Talk about scary! Now I am at my dad's and tonight I will be handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters. Then there is a party after which i will be wearing sweats and a Halloween t-shirt to. Tomorrow I have trick-or-treating with my friend! I hope you guys have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment