Followers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Favorite TV Shows!!!!

Hey Guys! So one of my guilty pleasures is definitely watching TV that I record!!! I love watching TV and think that there are so many good TV shows out their, so I will be sharing my current favorites with you all!!! I might forget some because I definitely can't remember all of them! Keep in mind that some of these shows, might not even be airing now. Enjoy! 


Victorious 

I
Make It or Break It 
 


The Secret Life of the American Teenager 



The Lying Game 



90210 


Glee 



The Vampire Diaries 



Pan Am
Fall Love: My Favorite New TV Shows
Ace of Cakes 



Cupcake Wars 





Pretty Little Liars





The Secret Circle 





Project Runway 





America's Next Top Model 



Keeping Up With the Kardashians 



Castle 



Charlie's Angels 



Dance Moms 



Awkward. 



The Nine Lives of Chloe King 



Rookie Blue 



House of Anubis 



Nikita 



Modern Family 







This is what I LOVE!!!!! And LIVE for!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment