Followers

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Get Your Freak ON!

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?  Abbers 2. What's a weird habit of yours?  Play with my ears 3. Do you have any weird phobias? Scary looking things! Darkness:)4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?  Superbass, Look At Me Now, Disapppear, Mr.Saxobeat
5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?  When people make weird noise when someones talking, Talk back to people, When people have a random hair sticking out. 6. What's one of your nervous habits?  Pick my fingers, Play with my ears. 7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Middle8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name? 2 little bears. Snugs and Snuggies.9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks? Hot Choco, or Double Chocolate Chip Frappicino 10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice? Tug on my eyes when putting on eyeliner, changing my mascara.
11. Which way do you face in the shower? All different ways.12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'? I can put my feet over my head, and roll on my chest. 13. What's your favorite comfort food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways? Ice Cream!! 14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? Yeah Buddy:)
15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing? Pajamas 16. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool but now you realize it wasn't that hot? Leggings with skirts, Turtle Necks.




"Weirdness is the ultimate trait."

No comments:

Post a Comment