Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

200 Random Questions TAG!


Hey Guys! I found this 100 questions sort of thing and I think that it would be so fun to try! I got the questions here! I TAG my co-owner to do this TAG!!!! Pass this to anyone you know and I TAG all of you! 
  1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. What's your favorite afternoon snack? 

  2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? Mirror

  3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing? Watching TV.

  4. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Shake it Up

  5. Without looking, guess what time it is 10:15pm

  6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 10:16pm

  7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?  TV

  8. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? I was walking from home from school.

  9. Did you dream last night? Yeah

  10. Do you remember your dreams? Only sometimes. But not this one.

  11. When did you last laugh? At dinner with my grandma, mom, and brother.

  12. Do you remember why / at what? We were talking about inappropriate things that I can't say on here. HAHA I love my family :)  
  13. What is on the walls of the room you are in? Fashion collage.  

  14. Seen anything weird lately? Yes

  15. What do you think of this quiz? It's pretty fun. 

  16. What is the last film you saw? Fred 2 the Movie 

  17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? In a New York City apartment 

  18. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? CLOTHES!!!!

  19. Tell me something about you that most people don't know. I can make my tongue touch my nose! 

  20. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? That people wouldn't have to die. 

  21. Do you like to dance? Yes! I currently do it 3 nights a week! 

  22. Would you ever consider living abroad? YES!!! I had this conversation with my dad.

  23. Does your name make any interesting anagrams? What's and anagram?HAHA

  24. Who made the last incoming call on your phone? My dad

  25. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? I don't download anything! 

  26. Last time you swam in a pool? Over Summer! 

  27. Type of music you like most? Pop and rap! 

  28. Type of music you dislike most? COUNTRY!!!! EWWWWWWWW

  29. Are you listening to music right now? I was like 5 minutes ago! 

  30. What color is your bedroom carpet? tan

  31. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do? I would have my own bathroom 

  32. What was the last thing you bought? FOOD!!!!!

  33. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike? A 4-wheeler 

  34. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Awwwww noooo!!!! Too scary!

  35. Do you have a garden? Yes. With veggies and stuff. 

  36. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? No! I never did! 

  37. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? How tired I am :/

  38. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? Ariana Grande 

  39. Who sent the last text message you received? My friend that I'm seeing tomorrow! 

  40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Forever21!!!! 

  41. What time is bed time? Don't have one, but I go to bed about 11:45pm-12am

  42. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? I was going to with my friends, but then we didn't because it would be about $500!!!! 

  43. How many tattoos do you have? NONE!!!!

  44. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one? Nope. 

  45. What did you do for your last birthday? Small sleepover party.
  46. Do you carry a donor card? What's that?

  47. Who was the last person you ate dinner with? Grandma, mom, brother. 
  48. Is the glass half empty or half full? Umm...... ?!?1

  49. What's the farthest-away place you've been? Niagara Falls, New York. 

  50. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Never! I hate tomatoes! 

  51. Have you ever won a trophy? Yes.

  52. Are you a good cook? Yes.
  53.  
  54. Do you know how to pump your own gas? No

  55. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be? Ariana Grande 

  56. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school? No 

  57. Do you touch-type? what!?!?!? no!!!!

  58. What's under your bed? Wrappers. 

  59. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes and no.

  60. Think fast, what do you like right now? Food and TV 

  61. Where were you on Valentine's day? School.

  62. What time do you get up? 7am 

  63. What was the name of your first pet? Don't remember the name. 

  64. Who is the second to last person to call you? Mom 

  65. Is there anything going on this weekend? Tons! 4 day weekend baby!

  66. How are you feeling right now? Happy! 

  67. What do you think about the most? Boys!!! haha 

  68. What time do you get up in the morning? 7am 

  69. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people? Long so no one would know.
  70. Who would you tell first? Mom, I would seriously give her the money. 

  71. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema? I don't remember :/ 
  72. Do you sing in the shower? Heck ya!!!!!!!
  73. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Forever21 

  74. What do you do most when you are bored? Computer. 

  75. What do you do for a living? School 

  76. Do you love your job? No. 

  77. What  do you want to be when you grow up? A teacher, fashion designer, or interior designer, or dance teacher. 

  78. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be? Same as previous question!

  79. Which came first the chicken or the egg? Chicken...?!?! 

  80. How many keys on your key ring? 1

  81. Where would you retire to? Florida 

  82. What kind of car do you drive? My mom's

  83. What are your best physical features? My eyes

  84. What are your best characteristics? Funny, loud, weird, etc. 

  85. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? New York City 

  86. What kind of books do you like to read? Girly books!!! The Clique Series is my current and it's amazing! 

  87. Where would you want to retire to? Florida 

  88. What is your favorite time of the day? Afternoon and night. 

  89. Where did you grow up? My home-state where I live now. 

  90. How far away from your birthplace do you live now? Like 15 minutes. 

  91. What are you reading now?  The Clique Series

  92. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl!!!! 

  93. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Haha yes

  94. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows? Yes. Yes I can.

  95. Do you have pets?Yepp 

  96. How many rings before you answer the phone? However long it takes. 

  97. What is your best childhood memory? Too many!!!!!! 

  98. What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life? Babysitter 
  99. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share? No not really. 

  100. What is most important in life? Family <3 

  101. What Inspires You? Fashion and people that are good around me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment