- Take a light peachy pink eyeshadow and apply that all over the lid and take it down halfway to the lower lashline.
- Take a violet/deep purple color and blend that in your crease.
- Then take a darker purple and blend that in you outer v.
- Next, take a hot pink or a white color in the waterline. (To pull the whole barbie theme together, i would recommend the pink. But the exaggerate your eyes, I'd recommend the white.)
- Take a black gel liner and apply a medium-thick wing.
- Lastly, take a white and put that in your inner corner to brighten things up.
- **Opt.- Apply false lashes to get more of a "barbie apperance"
- Take a hot pink blush (cream or powder,) and apply that only on the apples of your cheeks. (NO BRONZER! We just want a matte, barbie look)
- Then, take a shimmery highliter and apply that to your cheekbones and cupid's bow only.
- Take a pink lipstick and apply to your lips.
- Then take a pink lipgloss and apply.