Followers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fall Loves TAG!



Hey Guys! I wanted to share with you some of my favorite Fall products and share with you what I love, and what I am excited for in Fall! Enjoy!

Beauty and Fashion:
1) Top 5 Fall Makeup Products- Beneit Coralista, Benifit Cha Cha Tint and Benetint, Stila Kitten Eyeshadow, MAC Craving Lipstick, Urban Decay 24/7 GlideOn Pencil in Zero.
2) Favorite Fall Hair Product: Sleeping with braids in your hair and waking up with gorgeous locks.
3) Favorite Fall Nail Polish: OPI Let Them Eat Rice Cakes
4) Favorite Fall Scent: Secret Wonderland from Bath & Body Works
5) Most Worn Clothing Item & Accessory: Oversized Sweaters, Scarves!!!!

Random Fall Questions:
1) Who's Your Fall Style Icon:  http://www.dulcecandy.com/
2) Going In a Corn Maze, What do you wear: I would wear a gray over-sized sweater, minty green pants, brown boots with no heel, and a coral scarf to give things a little twist.
3) Favorite Halloween Movie: Halloween Town (All of them) and Casper
4) Favorite Halloween Candy: Caramel Apples or Candy Corn
5) What Are You Being For Halloween: Me, Myself, and I.

I hope you guys enjoyed and I TAG all of you to do it and I also TAG my co-owner to do this TAG! 

No comments:

Post a Comment