Followers

Friday, November 25, 2011

TGIF: Black Friday Shopping, Thanksgiving, No School, Parties, Wizard101!!!!



Hey Guys! This week has been pretty hectic and calming at the same time, which explains the lack in posts! I have had such a busy "weekend" that started on Wednesday. I had a friend sleepover. Then Thursday I slept over at another friends house where we stayed up until 4am drawing. She drew Zelda while I drifted off somewhere between 2-4am. We also played Kingdom Hearts, my new favorite game! When I got home yesterday, Thanksgiving, I first played some Wizard101, another new favorite, and then went to a brunch at my aunt's. Right after that I had dinner with my dad and his girlfriend. Then today I woke up at 7:30 in the morning and did some black Friday shopping which was so much fun! I loved it! Then I came home and I did some online shopping as well! After that I went to my dad's, which I am at my dad's right now, and I watched Soul Surfer and The Clique. Tomorrow I will be watching Water For Elephants, doing yet some more shopping with my dad's and going to a party. Sunday I plan on having a dreary day of homework and dreadin the next day back from "Fall vacation." Tell me about your weekend in the comment below and let us now if you did and black Friday shopping! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment