Followers

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Confessions of a Shoe-A-Holic


 

Hey Guys! I saw this TAG on youtube.com and I really wanted to do it! I hope you enjoy!

1) Heels or Flats?: I prefer heels, but I don't own any.

2) What are your go-to shoes?: moccasins

3) What's your favorite shoe trend at the moment?: Neon heels

4) What's your least favorite shoe trend?: Heeled crocs!

5) What's your most expensive shoe?: JCPenny

6) What are your most wanted pair?: Neon yellow heels!!!!

7) What's your most embarrasing shoe story?: WhenI walked into a puddle and ruined my fave moccasins. :(

8) Pick a show and share a story.: ^^^^^^^^^^^^

9) How many airs of shoes do you own?: About 20, but I only wear about half.

10) When was the first time you wore heels?: To a wedding.

11) How much do you spend on shoes?: $20-$40

12) Where are your favorite places to buy shoes?: Charlotte Russe, Target, Kohl's

13) Do you have a pair of shoes you regret buying?: Sketchers when I was llike 8.

14) Show your favorite pair of shoes:

No comments:

Post a Comment