Followers

Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Holly Jolly Holiday TAG



Hey Guys! I know that it has been a while since posting, but today I plan on doing many fun posts! I hope you enjoy this TAG and I also TAG my co-owner to do this TAG! I think that this is such a fun TAG and I also TAG you guys as well! I hope you enjoy! I did skip 1 or 2 questions!

Favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone 2!!!!!
1. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list? Nice
3. Have you ever had a White Christmas? Yes. I actually already had snow this year, but I hope to have a white Christmas this year!
4. Where do you usually spend your holiday? At my mom's house and sometimes at my dad's.
5.Play or Sing your favorite Christmas Song! http://www.youtube.com/user/meganandliz?blend=1&ob=4#p/u/12/LPHQohteRAc
6. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve? Yes I do. Gifts from my family.
7. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Rudolph, Dixen, Dasher, Prancer, Dancer and that's it haha
8. What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year? Putting up all the decorations!
9. Is your Christmas tree real or fake? Fake
10. Hands down, what's your all-time favorite holiday food and holiday sweet treat? Berry Crisp cookies :)
11. Be Honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better? Both. I love shopping for my friends and family, but I also like recieving!!!!!
13. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season? A log cabin with clear windows and decorations all over with snow on the ground and treats and Christmas music playing and a piano!!!!
14. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make? Peppermint Hot Chocolate!!!!
15. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? Pro!!!!
16. Most memorable Holiday moment? When I was younger and I puked on my grandma!!!
17. What made you realize the truth about Santa? My parents
18. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them? I do not make them.
19. What makes the Holidays special for you? All the decorations and the smells and the wrapping and the snow and the ice skating and all the fun activities that makes winter so special to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment