Followers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Khourtney Kardashian: Fashion

Hey Guys! I am watching Khourtney and Kim Take New York on E! and I am in love with it! I love Keeping Up With the Kardashians, so I know I will love this! I am a huge fan of Khourtney and I love her fashion so I thought I would do a fashion video! I hope you enjoy!

Pop of Color

Khourtney rocks this outfit wearing a black cami, a coral-pink patterned skirt, a black bag, and cute black heels! I love this outfit!

Romper

I love this outfit! Khourt is wearing a coral floral romper, a white blazer, tiny black bag, and brown heels.

School Girl

Khourtney looks so innocent in this outfit. She is wearing a white long sleeve shirt tucked inside a black skirt, black tights, black and gold heels, and a cute cheetah bag.

Floral

A white blouse, a floral skirt with red belt, and nude heels is perfect for this outfit!

Nude and Cute

Khourtney knows her fashion stuff, and this is the perfect outfit to show it. A white blouse tucked inside a nude skirt, nude heels, and gold bag is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment