Followers

Monday, November 14, 2011

Winter 2011 Fashion Trends

Hey Guys! I thought I would share with you some of my personal favorite winter trends for this year! Enjoy!

Glittery clothes

I think that glitter will always be considered "in", but they are especially "in" this winter!

Sweater Dresses
asos-sweater-dressopener
Warm, cozy, and cute. The best signs that winter s here.

Puffy Jackets
eve thumb
These are for outdoor wear and playing in the snow. Also walking down the city streets!
Animal Hats!!!! (Too Cute)
spirit-opener
These are some of my favroites. Cute and oh so snuggly. Don't worry, they won't bite!

Faux Fur
opener
Cute, and the best part is it looks real, but no part of an animal was hurt for FAUX!!!!

Colorful Tights
opener
These come in so many designs and pattern, they keep your legs warm so you can still wear a skirt in the snow!!!

Zipper Scarves!
opener
These are a definite fashion statement. I will admit that these are hard to pull off, but they are very cute.

Infinity Scaves

These are so hot right now, they burn! Haha, okay not literally, but these are for sure "in" and I think that everyone needs at least one. Plus they keep you warm and cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment