Followers

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2012 Makeup Trends Featuring: Maybelline

Hey Guys! I am sure that everybody is excited to see the ball drop on New Year's, but something that might be a bit shocking are the makeup trends coming in 2012! The most shocking of all is definitely Maybelline! In the pictures I will be showing you, they are very neon and bold with some very glittery lips unlike their previous adds which are usually very natural. I guess neon will be a very big makeup trend in 2012 considering all the new makeup collections coming out with neon colors! I can't wait to try out all the new Maybelline collections! As always I hope you enjoy!


january


february


march


april

may

june

july

august

september

october

november

december


I honestly think that these campaign adds or photo shoots are so ah-mazing and outstanding! I really need to save my money for all the new collections and this is something so new for Maybelline and I am so excited! I LOVE IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment