Followers

Friday, December 23, 2011

100 Questions TAG!

Hey Guys! This is another TAG video for you because I love TAGs and especially ones where I get to answer questions because I feel like you get to know me more because there really isn't a face to match me that you can see. I TAG all of you and my co-owner to do this! I hope you guys enjoy! I saw Arose186 do this so that's where I got the questions!

BONUS JONAS QUESTION: something that happened to you in middle school: I got my first boyfriend.
1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? One open one closed
2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? Yes
3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Out
4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No.....?!?
5:Do you like to use post-it notes? Yes
6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? Yes
7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Big bear
8:Do you have freckles? Yes but they aren't noticable
9:Do you always smile for pictures? Yes unless I am at a photoshoot
10:What is your biggest pet peeve? When guys have long nails!!!!!!
11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk? No
12:Have you ever peed in the woods? I have in the snow, it's a lonnnnngggg story.
13:What about pooped in the woods? Heck no!!!!!
14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? Yes
15:Do you chew your pens and pencils? No
16:How many people have you slept with this week? I'm having a sleepover tonight and LOL this is a funny question
17:What size is your bed? Twin  at moms King at dads
18:What is your Song of the week? Domino by Jessie J
19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Yeah
20:Do you still watch cartoons? Does Beavis and Butthead count? Haha ( I have a lot of guy friends so when I hang with them, that's what we watch.)
21:Whats your least favorite movie? That I have seen would probably be well very recently was Eat. Pray.Love.
22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Probably in my backyard or I would buy a house and put it their haha
23:What do you drink with dinner? Water
24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in? usually I peel off the skin and then eat the meat but otherwise honey or ketchup!!!
25:What is your favorite food? Tater tots!!!!!!!
26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love? William and Kate!!!!!
27:Last person you kissed/kissed you? My doggy!!!!!!!
28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout? Yes I was a girlscout.
29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? Heck no!!!!!!!!!!!!
30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Probably my Christmas cards so like a couple weeks ago.
31:Can you change the oil on a car? No
32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket? I don't drive
33:Ever ran out of gas? No car haha
34:Favorite kind of sandwich? Turkey, provoalone cheese, black olives, and lettuce.
35:Best thing to eat for breakfast? My moms chocolate chip waffles or cereal
36:What is your usual bedtime? 12:30 am
37:Are you lazy? Yes usually
38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Many things
39:What is your Chinese astrological sign? Scorpio or my animal is a tiger
40:How many languages can you speak? english fluently, but Chinese, German, and Spanish
41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Seventeen!!!!!
42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Legos!!!!
43:Are you stubborn? Very hahaha
44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Letterman
45:Ever watch soap operas? I used to watch General Hospital with my grandma haha but no not currently
46:Are you afraid of heights? No not unless it's like above 100 hundred feet, but I can be very easily as well though
47:Do you sing in the car? Yes
48:Do you sing in the shower? Yes
49:Do you dance in the car? Yes
50:Ever used a gun? Yes at a shooting range and a laser gun ;)
51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? Last week
52:Do you think musicals are cheesy? A little bit yes
53:Is Christmas stressful? Yes!!!!!
54:Ever eat a pierogi? The noodle yes
55:Favorite type of fruit pie? Apple
56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Interior Designer, teacher, Fashion Designer, Model, Actress. I have one of those accomplished! Haha (I am only 13)
57:Do you believe in ghosts? Idk
58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
59:Take a vitamin daily? No I can't swallow pills
60:Wear slippers? Heck yes!!!!!
61:Wear a bath robe? No
62:What do you wear to bed? Short shorts and a t-shirt
63:First concert? Hannah Montana / Miley Cyrus
64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Target
65:Nike or Adidas? Nike
66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Peanuts
68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? Nope.
69:Ever take dance lessons? Yes I am in them now

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Ummm maybe football player
71:Can you curl your tongue? Yeah
72:Ever won a spelling bee? Yepp
73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yes
74:Own any record albums? Yeah in my basement
75:Own a record player? No
76:Regularly burn incense? What does that mean?!?
77:Ever been in love? With my doggy
78:Who would you like to see in concert? Adele
79:What was the last concert you saw? Justin Biebs :(
80:Hot tea or cold tea? Hot
81:Tea or coffee? Tea
82:Sugar or snickerdoodles? Sugar
83:Can you swim well? Yes
84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yea
85:Are you patient? Not always but yes usually
86:DJ or band, at a wedding? DJ
87:Ever won a contest? Yes
88:Ever have plastic surgery? No
89:Which are better black or green olives? Black
90:Can you knit or crochet? no
91:Best room for a fireplace? Living room
92:Do you want to get married? Umm.... YES!!!!!!
93:If married, how long have you been married? Not married
94:Who was your HS crush? I'm not in high school
95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? No
96:Do you have kids? No
97:Do you want kids? Yes
98:Whats your favorite color? Gray and neon yellow
99:Do you miss anyone right now? Ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment