- Microwavable chocolate (white or regular)
- OPTIONAL: Any type of little topping (buts, crushed candy canes, etc.)
-Take the microwavable chocolate and put it in the microwave for about 30 seconds (or until it gets fully melted).
-Then take the cranberries and dip them into the melted chocolate. You can leave them with just the chocolate if you prefer.
-Right after you dipped the chocolate, them roll it into your additional toppings.
-Let them cool for a while.
White Chocolate Dipped Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
Recipe is from here!!!!!!
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened Click to see savings
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar Click to see savings
- 1 large egg Click to see savings
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract Click to see savings
- 2 cups all-purpose flour Click to see savings
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt Click to see savings
- 2 cups sweetened dried cranberries (we tested with Craisins) Click to see savings
- 1 1/2 cups pecan pieces, toasted Click to see savings
- 1 1/4 cups uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 3 (4-ounce) white chocolate baking bars, coarsely chopped (we tested with Ghirardelli)
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugars, beating well. Add egg and vanilla, beating until blended.
- Combine flour and next 3 ingredients; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Stir in cranberries, pecans, and oats.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls 2" apart onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375° for 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Microwave white chocolate and shortening in a medium-size microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until chocolate melts, stirring once. Dip half of each cookie into melted chocolate, letting excess drip back into bowl. Place dipped cookies on wax paper; let stand until firm.
I got the recpe here!!!!!
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon or almond extract
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups sifted confectioners’ sugar
- 4 tablespoons milk
- Rainbow sprinkles and decorating sugar for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, oil, milk, salt, extract, lemon juice, and eggs. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until cookies are set but not brown. Let sit 5 minutes then transfer to
wire rackto cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine glaze ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Dip tops of cooled cookies in glaze and place on wire rack then immediately decorate as desired.