Followers

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Stila Travel Palettes

Hey Guys! Remember the Stila Travel Palettes? Well I did not own any of them when they first came out and I picked some up a while back on sephora.com. I do believe that these were limited edition and that stores do not sell them any more, but I still wanted to just run through all of them really quickly just to kind of give you an idea of what you missed out on if you didn't get them. These ran for about $15 each, but I got mine on sale for about $9.

Make an Impression in Moscow


Pretty in Paris


Road to Radiance Across the U.S.A.


Fabulous in Fiji


Adventurous in Aspen


Stunning in Sayulita


Striking in South Beach


Haute in the Hamptons


Living the Life in Laguna


Wonderful in Waikiki


Trendsetting in Tokyo



Those are all the ones I could find!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment